Today’s businesses look beyond traditional forms of advertising to remain competitive in their industry. One of the best ways to get noticed is through digital marketing. Creating good content benefits companies and consumers in many ways. If you aspire to become a content writer and don’t know where to begin, this blog might give you a start.
Companies will hire you as a fresher if you have at least basic knowledge about Content Writing. But certification in the field can help you get your dream job. Many institutes provide content writing courses online. You can learn about this exciting new field from the comfort of your home. In this blog, we are going to cover the Top 9 Content Writing Courses in Raipur. But before we jump into that, let us see briefly, what is Content Writing.
What is content writing?
Content is information. Content writers create content for websites, blogs, social media, whitepapers, E-Books, and many other platforms. You will see a variety of Content Writers in the market.
There are many types of Content Writers such as: –
- Blog Writers – A Blog Writer handles Articles, Blog Posts, Interviews, Research.
- Brand Journalists – A Brand Journalist handles Brand stories, Company bios, Press releases, Customer stories, Interviews, Internal communications, Boilerplates, and many other things.
- Ghostwriters – A Ghostwriter handles Articles, Ebooks, White papers, Thought leadership, Off-page content, Website copy.
- Technical Writers – A Technical Writer handles How-Tos, Guides, FAQs, Instructions, Manuals, UX (User Experience) Messaging.
- Social Media Writers – A Social Media Writer handles social media posts, PR outreach, Quizzes, Interactive content, Platform-specific content.
- Email Writers – An Email Writer handles Newsletters, Drip campaigns, Transactional emails, Sales nurture, Customer nurture.
- Scriptwriters – A Scriptwriter handles Video scripts, Explainer video scripts, Podcast scripts, Radio/audio advertising, Motion graphics scripts, Chatbots.
- Long-Form Content Writer – A Long-Form Content Writer handles Ebooks, Data studies, White papers, Case studies, Pillar blog posts.
The companies will hire you as a Content Writer and you will be expected to do a titbit of everything. After doing a Certification you can also opt for Freelancing work. The below courses will give you the basic knowledge of Content Writing and the market and it will also help you to find your Niche. Let’s find out the Top 9 Content Writing Courses in Raipur.
Top 9 Content Writing Courses in Raipur
- Web Development.
- UI/UX interface (Blog Creation).
- Introduction to Content Writing.
- Start Writing Content.
- Content Writing Tools.
- Duplicate Content Detector.
- Content Distribution Using Email.
- Google Local Pages Set Up.
- Content Marketing Using social media.
- Exploring Social Media Tools.
- Freelance Content Writing.
Special features of the Content Writing Course at IIM Skills:-
- Types of Content You will Learn – IIM Skills offers training to create various types of content. An article, Blog, E-Book, SOP – Statement of Purpose, Commercial Page, Ads Copy (Copywriting), Business Listing, Press Release, E-Listing, Product Description, Web Pages, Mailers, Brochure, Social Media Post, Digital Infographics.
- Master Certificate – IIM Skills offers certifications that are internationally accredited.
- Expert trainers – Trainers at IIM Skills are highly proficient and very helpful. They are willing to help and guide you through any problems.
- Lifetime Access – Get access to all the latest content in your learning management system (LMS). Access it anytime, anywhere.
- Practical training – The course is designed in such a way that it helps students to have hands-on experience on all the skills. Students are encouraged to write more often and get into the habit of writing.
- Dedicated placement cell – IIM Skills provide a 100% guarantee that their students will get a great job. Or if you are looking for freelance work, IIM Skills will lead you to get started with it. This is one of the best Content Writing Courses in Raipur.
IIM Skills Brand Partners
Reviews and Testimonials
Fees – INR 14,900, + GST (18%)
Other courses to check out at the institute
2- Advanced Content Writing course at ECT
ECT is a government-recognized organization. The certification from ECT will hold greater credibility in the employment market. This is one of the best Content Writing Courses in Raipur. The Curriculum includes: –
- Introduction to Content Writing.
- Boost Your Vocabulary.
- Avoid Common Grammar Errors in Your Writing.
- Learn Writing Tools, Tips, And Techniques.
- Hone Your Creative Non-Fiction Writing Skills.
- Learn about Fiction Writing and storytelling.
- Master Business Writing Skills.
- Learn Technical Writing.
- Hone Your Academic Writing Skills.
- Learn To Write Specific Pieces of Content.
- Master Content Marketing.
- Monetize Your Writing Skills.
- Publish Your Book.
Special features of the Advanced Content Writing course at ECT: –
- Experienced Instructors.
- Classroom training programs.
- Free workshop on entrepreneurship.
- Lessons on 10 types of tools to save time and earn more.
Fees — INR 12,712 + GST 18% = INR 15,000
Also, read about the Top 11 Content Writing Courses in Gurgaon
3. Ultimate Web Content Writing Masterclass at Udemy
Udemy provides online learning courses that help students, businesses, and non-profit organizations to acquire the skills they need to compete in the market. This is one of the best Content Writing Courses in Raipur. The Curriculum includes: –
- Basics of Content Writing and Copy Writing.
- Home Page Content Writing.
- About Us Page Content Writing.
- Blog Posts-Content Writing.
- Business and E-Commerce.
- Page Content.
- Bonus Section-Keyword Research.
Special features of the Web Content Writing Masterclass at Udemy: –
- Learn from big data specialists with more than 20 years of experience.
- Great content and resources.
- Certificate of completion.
Fees – INR 8,640
Also, check out the Top 10 Content Writing Courses in Mumbai
4. Content Writing Courses at Coursera
Coursera offers many learning opportunities ranging from hands-on courses to more job-ready certifications. Choose from a range of online courses. This is one of the best Content Writing Courses in Raipur. Some of the courses Coursera offers are: –
· Good with Words: Writing and Editing.
· The Strategy of Content Marketing.
· Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
· Writing in the Sciences.
Content Strategy for Professionals.
· Use of WordPress to Create a Blog.
· Search Engine Optimization (SEO) With Squarespace.
Special features of the courses at Coursera: –
- Graded Assignments and Quizzes with Peer Feedback.
- Shareable Certificate.
- Offered by Moscow Institute.
Fees – Some of the courses offered at Coursera are absolutely free and some are paid. Visit the website for more details.
5. HubSpot High Impact Writing Course at HubSpot Academy
HubSpot Academy is the worldwide leader in providing free online certified training courses to freshers as well as professionals. This is one of the best Content Writing Courses in Raipur. HubSpot provides very comprehensive certifications, bite-sized lessons, and singular topic courses for professionals and freshers. The Curriculum includes: –
- Prewriting Strategies with Author Daniel Pink.
- Become a Better Writer with Author Daniel Pink.
- Editing & Proofreading with Author Daniel Pink.
Special features of the HubSpot High Impact Writing Course at HubSpot Academy: –
- Online self-study. Learn at your own pace.
- It’s Free.
- 2 quizzes.
- Led by author Daniel Pink.
- 3 lessons.
- 12 videos.
Fees – Free
6. Content Writing Courses at Skillshare
Skillshare provides a variety of online courses for Content Writing beginners. You have to sign up to Skillshare and enjoy a variety of courses online and on your own time. This is one of the best Content Writing Courses in Raipur. They offer courses for beginners to professional level. Some of the courses offered by Skillshare are: –
- The Writer’s Toolkit: Effective and Helpful Steps on How to Develop Successful Writing Habits.
- Creative Nonfiction: Write Truth with Style.
- Creative Writing: A 10-Day Journaling Challenge.
- Kickstart Your Freelance Writing Career.
- Top Five Secrets on How to Develop the Writing Habit: Steps on How to Beat Writers Block Forever.
- Creative Writing Project: Write Great Dialogue.
- Writing for Online Engagement: All About Fiction in a Digital World.
- Writing and Editing: Polishing a Manuscript.
- Writing A Novel in 100 Days.
- How to Get Published: Step-by-Step Guide to Submitting Your Writing.
- Demystifying Poetry: A Guide on How to Use Lyrical Language for more Powerful and Creative Writing.
- The Creative Writer’s Toolkit: Writing an Effective Character Study.
- Growing Your Creativity.
- Dreams vs. Goals: Setting Realistic Goals to Make Your Writing Dreams Come True.
- The Creative Art of Pitching Stories.
Special features of the Content Writing Courses at Skillshare:-
- Free classes – Skillshare offers a few of their classes at absolutely no price.
- Affordable – You can buy a per month subscription and enjoy thousands of classes on your own time.
- Free trial – They also offer a 1-month free trial for the premium plan. Browse through thousands of their classes.
Fees – Subscription at INR 149.00/mo and INR 599.00/month
7. Content Writing Course at Skills Upgrader
Skills Upgrader offers a variety of courses for everybody out there. Whether you are just starting your career in Content Writing or you are a professional, Skills Upgrader provides courses for all. This is one of the best Content Writing Courses in Raipur. The Curriculum includes: –
- Introduction to Content Writing.
- Web Hosting.
- The Connection Between Content Marketing & UI/UX.
- Website Creation.
- Understanding the Writing Process.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Keyword Research.
- Writing SEO Optimized Content.
- Content Creation.
- Content Marketing Using social media.
- Call To Action (CTA).
- Content Marketing Strategy.
- Lead Generation Using Content Marketing.
- Content Marketing Using Email Marketing.
- Freelance Content Marketing.
Special features of the Content Writing Courses at Skills Upgrader: –
- Free Blogging Internship – They offer a free blogging internship for a period of three months. The internship will help you learn about Content Writing practically.
- Freelancing – Skills Upgrader will train you to reach huge companies for freelancing work.
- Placements – After completion of the course, assistance will be provided for interviews with many leading companies.
- International certification – The certification provided by Skills Upgrader is internationally acceptable.
Fees – INR 6,999 + 18% GST
8. Introduction to Creative Writing for Adults at British Council
British Council offers many courses for Content Writers. It is a globally recognized institute and one of the best Content Writing Courses in Raipur. The Curriculum includes: –
- Developing story ideas into a plot.
- Creating characters and settings.
- Writing dialogue.
- Writing short stories.
- Digital, visual and traditional poetry.
- Travel writing and place.
- Blogging and social networking.
- Children’s fiction.
- Getting published.
- They offer weekend online classes.
- You will receive a Digital Certificate upon completion of the course.
- Affordable Fees.
Fees – INR 10,000
9. Certified Digital Content Writing Course at Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin has been recognized by India’s Top Media as one of the best institutes for imparting quality education with global recognition. This is one of the best Content Writing Courses in Raipur. The Curriculum includes: –
- Language Skills.
- Internet Skills.
- Business and Marketing writing (12+ Writing types).
- Content strategy.
- Technical and Research writing (8+ Writing types).
- Academic Writing (9+ Writing types).
- Creative Writing (4+ Writing Types).
- Earn Online & Get International Projects.
Special features of the Certified Digital Content Writer at Henry Harvin:
- Guaranteed Internship – Get Guaranteed Internship. All you need to do is, apply for an internship after the training ends and get started.
- Certification – Get a Digital Content Writer certification in Content Writing and add the Hallmark of CDCW next to your name. They also prepare you for Hubspot Content Marketing Cambridge USA certification assessment. Both these certifications have global acceptance.
- Placement cell – They have tie-ups with top corporates.
- Experienced trainers – Trainers at Henry Harvin have 10+ years of industry experience.
- E-Learning Access – Access to a variety of recorded videos, games, projects, and case studies. Anytime and anywhere.
- Bootcamp Sessions: Henry Harvin offers 12 monthly brush-up sessions for free, for 1-year worth Rs 6,000 to its students.
Fees – Self Paced Course INR ₹ 13500/-
Live Online Classroom INR ₹ 15000/-
Frequently Asked Questions: –
1. Do we get a Free Trial for the Course?
· Yes, many institutes offer free trials before you actually pay and start with the course. A free trial helps you to understand the quality of the content. After the trial, you can decide whether you are comfortable with online learning and if it is really worth it. Free trials help you decide better whether you want to opt for this course or not.
2. What are the Charges/Fees?
· Fees of the course depend on the content and the services provided by the institute. Institutes have the course fees and all the other details on their official website.
3. Do I need to pay the fees before the course starts?
· Yes. Institutes expect you to pay before the course. You secure your seat and receive all other details regarding the course only after you pay for the course.
4. What are the skills that I need to become a Content Writer?
· You will need a variety of skills if you want to succeed in this field like- Strong researching skills, Market knowledge, good knowledge of social media, Good with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Time Management, Good vocabulary, etc.
5. How do I improve my Content Writing Skills?
· You can follow a few steps for improving your Content Writing skills like – Practice writing, read books and online articles, attend workshops, Take a class.
6. Can I copy-paste content from other websites?
- Absolutely not. You can take inspiration by reading stuff on other websites, but you cannot copy-paste their content. Before going live with an article or blog, you need to check for plagiarism. If you copy content from another website, then plagiarism will catch it.
7. What does a Content Writer do?
· A Content Writer creates content for the company for some internal or marketing purposes.
8. What are the different types of content?
· There are top 7 types of content, Blogs, Listicles, EBooks, Infographics, Video, How-to Guides, Case Studies.
9. What are different Content formats for social media?
· There are four different formats for content- Image, Video, Text, Audio.
10. Can I get a job as Content Writer Fresher?
· Yes. Many companies hire Content Writer freshers and they train them as per their requirements.
11. Is Content Writing a good choice of career?
· Yes. It is a growing market and you will get many working opportunities.
In India, there are several Institutes offering online Content Writing Courses, you can also get a certification from an International Institute. Choosing an institute can be hard. Before choosing the institute, please do your thorough research and look at all the pros and cons. There are also some institutes that do not offer a certificate on completion. If you are looking for some basic knowledge of Content Writing, then these kinds of courses could be helpful for you. But if you are looking to get a job then a Certification is needed.
Go with the institute that offers an internship with the course. An internship will help you to get some hands-on practical experience and it will also help you to build a strong portfolio. Building a strong portfolio is very important if you are applying for a job in Content Writing.
The demand for Content Writers is increasing rapidly, it is a well-established field. It’s a growing market and opting for a career in Content Writing can bring you many fine opportunities.