Are you a B.com or M.com student? Are you preparing for CA? Or even if you are a CA already? And people around you are recommending you to pursue a GST course? Are they suggesting this a lot? Have you been hearing this a lot for a longer time and are willing to know what it is indeed?
Then stay at this station because this article will tell you everything about this. Also, you will get to know some of the best GST courses available in Nashik.
Table of Content
1.1 What is a GST?
1.2 Who is a GSTP?
1.3 Works of a GSTP?
1.4 Benefits of pursuing GST Course
1.5 GSTP exam
1.6 Career opportunities after GST course
1.7 Top 6 GST certification courses in Nashik
What is GST?
GST is an indirect tax on the supply of goods and services taxes which sums up all the other indirect taxes. It replaced taxes imposed by the state government. The GST Council consists of a total of 33 members. It includes GSTN & Ebn. The rates of GST were revised with 28 goods & 53 services.
GST Consists of Three Categories within itself such as CGST, SGST, and IGST.
- Central goods and services taxes.
- State goods and services taxes collected within intra-sale.
- Inter-state goods and services taxes collected within inter-sale.
It removed all the center level and state-level taxes such as excise duty, service tax, customs duty, VAT, purchase tax, entry tax, and entertainment tax to promote the emotion of one nation.
GST stands for Goods and Service tax which got recognized on 01-07-2017 through amendment of the constitution of India with the help of the president of India and government in power by BJP leader, prime minister Mr. Narendra Singh Modi.
The GST act got passed in parliament on 29-03-2017. The government introduced it in a hoopla condition at midnight of 30-06-2017 and 01-07-2017. Thus, it has been the most remarkable tax reform in India.
The higher authorities and opposition parties criticized it due to the disturbance created by a new law that people have had never heard of before. It not only created issues for small expanding businesses or businessmen but also middle-class people.
Who is a GSTP?
GSTP stands for Goods and Services Tax Practitioner who handles all the works related to the GST portal. A GST practitioner is an authorized consultant registered on the GSTN portal and has a valid certificate. They can provide GST compliance-related services. They provide services to taxpayers for filing returns, paying tax, and saving & submitting the application. A GSTP works as per section 48 of the CGST act.
Works of a GST Practitioner?
A GST Practitioner has a lot of works and duties to complete for example;-
- Files data on behalf of taxpayers
- View electronic cash, credit ledger
- Create challan
- Deposit cash into electronic cash ledger
- Submitting or saving the application
- To create an application for the cancellation process.
- To claim refund
- To view GST notice
- To appear as an authorized GSTP
- Serving monthly, quarterly, or annually
- File returns
What are the Benefits of the GST Certification Courses in Nashik?
There are several benefits of learning GST certification courses in Nashik;-
- It increases jobs
- It helps in raising salary by 20 to 25%
- A GSTP can start working on their own
- You get to learn various things
- It helps accounting professionals
- It offers an environment where you get to see professionals and people from your field, so you grasp a lot
- It can enhance you
- It helps to expand the acquired knowledge
- You get to know all the mandatory things such as filing, taxation, statutory compliances
- GST has vast opportunities for rising youth
What is the GSTP Exam?
A GST Practitioner has to appear for an examination called the GSTP exam. NACIN (national academy of customs, indirect taxes, and narcotics) regulates it twice a year. NACIN shares links of registration and guidelines every year on its websites.
A person has to register on the portal to appear and get updates. The fee to be paid for appearing in the exam is Rs. 500/-. The syllabus for the paper is SGST, CGST, IGST Acts & Rules 2017, and notification and circulars under these acts and rules.
The paper regulates in different centers updated by NACIN accordingly. It is a computer-based exam. It has multiple types of questions which consist of 100 Mcq in total 2 Marks for each question. The duration for completing the examination is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
A minimum of 50% of the score is required to pass. A score of 100 out of 200 is mandatory. Negative marking is not there on attempting or choosing the wrong option. The paper gets regulated in two different languages Hindi & English.
A GSTP has to register on a portal and do several complex works related to taxation, so they have to get a certificate and become an authorized GSTP representative. After clearing the examination, you get a certification from the Indian government to increase your credibility.
What are the Career Opportunities after Pursuing GST Certification Courses in Nashik?
A new perspective or change in the system brings disturbance or is tough to implement, yet it opens up opportunities too. Career opportunities after pursuing GST certification courses in Nashik are rising. The commerce students get most of the benefit from the GST law.
There has been a rise in jobs in this industry. The hiring is occurring from junior to senior level for the professionals. There have been special GST cells at the corporate level to deal with the new tax regime. There are different career options you can opt for after pursuing GST certification courses in Nashik;-
- We recommend you begin with an institute of yours.
- Else you can work as a teacher or trainer and train students who wish to pursue GST certification courses in Nashik or India.
- Can work in an organization as a GST returns preparer.
- Can work as an accountant with a minimum starting salary of 15K.
- Can open a consultancy.
- Can work individually, independently as a representative.
- Can become an account manager.
The salary of a GSTP varies from position to position and company to company. Your skills, strengths, and attitude decide your salary too. You need to perform well in your interview to get a handsome salary and acquire enough knowledge to become a master of your field.
You can acquire knowledge from academic institutes, but you have to gain skills on your own. You can work on yourself with the help of environment and exposure so, here is the list of the top 7 educational institutes which provide the best GST certification course in Nashik.
Top 7 GST Certification Courses in Nashik
- IIM Skills
- RD institute of accounts & taxation
- EDU home
- Edu pristine
1. IIM Skills
IIM Skills is a globalized educational platform that provides top-end courses in various demanding domains. Among the standard courses, they offer standardized training in GST. The 16-hours intensive learning program is designed to suit the needs of freshers, working professionals, business owners, housemakers, and retired people.
With salient features and high-quality training delivery, the course is considered one of the best GST certification courses in Nashik. Following a module structure, the courses segregate into different modules, each covering a few topics.
Here is an overview of the GST Certification Course:
- GST concept an impact on business
- GST structure
- Registration process
- GST returns filing
- Composition scheme
- Reverse charge mechanism
- E-way bill
- ITC and Payment under GST
In addition to the diverse course framework, you receive free e-books, tools, and software.
- Hands-on learning
- Expert trainers
- Free ebooks
- Invoicing tools and software
- Placement assistance
- MAster certification
- 24*7 support
- Lifetime access
Must Read: IIM Skills GST Certification Course Review
ICA is one of the best training centers in Nashik. They provide short-term specialized courses in accounts & finance. It is on college road near shahid circle, Desouza colony. It has got 4.6 out of 5 on Google reviews. ICA Edu skills have criteria & guidelines to apply for the courses. This course covers GST, SAP, Tally, Microsoft office.
- Calculation of GST payable
- Important definition under GST Act
- Payment of GST to government
- Pass entries relating to GST
- Computation of taxable value of service
- 100% placement support
- 20 years of expertise
- Any time job card
- Mock interview sessions
- Soft skill training
- Practical training
- Expert CA faculty
3. RD Institute of Accounts & Taxation
RD is one of the leading businesses in tally training institutes also known for Tally, GST, computer courses & for accounting, industrial accountant, online accounting. It was established in 2017. It has got 4.8 out of 5 stars on Google reviews.
- Concept of GST tax
- Overview of indirect tax before GST
- Present taxation v/s GST
- Applicability of GST
- Registration of GST
- Concept of CGST, UTGST, SGST, IGST
- Charging of GST
- GST rates structure
- Place of supply of goods & services
- Point of taxation
- Value of supply
- Input credit
- Mechanism in GST
- Calculation of CGST, UTGST, SGST, IGST
- Accounting entries with project work
- Preparation & filing of GSTR-38
- Pay of GST tax
- Preparation & filing GSTR 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Refund of tax
- Any UG after 12th during (FY/SY/TY)
- UG/PG (BBA, B.com/M.com/BBM)
- Existing professionals for promotion
- 100% practical training
- 100% job guarantee on stamp paper
- Experience & expert CA faculties
- The best course to provide a strong foundation for CA/CS/CMA
- Maximum syllabus covered than any other institute
- Quality education with discipline
- Corporate level placement guarantee
- Syllabus as per corporate requirement
- Personal attention towards the growth of students
- Improv communication skills and develops a personality
Recommended Read: Top 7 Online GST to Master Your Field
4. The Magnificence of Management & Info-Tech Institution India
MMITI is an ISO-certified institute and approved by the government of India. They offer the best 15 career & multi-type courses. They have a mission to provide quality education & services at an optimum price.
They have several different courses for students, so they give the best guidance to students about company interviews. They provide guidance on new technology for a bright career and future for students. They are regulating the advanced course in Tally ERP 9 with GST.
- 44 centers in Nashik, Pune, Surat, goa, Akola, Mangalore, Satara, Nandurbar
- Scholarship faculty
- Elearning facility with online study
- Provides government recognized schemes
- All courses & facilities in one institution
- The course duration is 3 (three) months
- It has one semester
- Eligibility – 10th
- Tally ERP 9
Recommended Read: The Most Informative GST Certification Courses in India
5. Edu Home
Edu Home provides taring actual like data of the business to get practice and work experience virtually. They give real-time projects to their students to teach principles, methods, applications, and software. Their course is to deliver quality education, after which they assist them to get jobs. This course is for an accountant with a specialization in GST.
- Duration – One & half months of course for 5 (five) days/week with one and half hours daily.
- EIFA Certified – Certified GST experts.
- Practical training
- EIFA Placement Cells – EIFA has its placement cell for its well-trained candidates. It has tie-ups with well-established companies. It provides an earn & learns opportunity where you get placed during the course.
- The basic concept of GST
- Registration under GST
- Input tax credit
- Time & value of supply
- How to get an input tax credit on opening stock
- Paym, ent of tax
- Return filing
- Accounting under GST
- GST on goods
- GST on services
- GST rates
- Composition schemes
- Reverse charge mechanisms
- Import/export under GST
- Working with MS office in a pro manner.
- Accounts preparation.
- Planning & preparing all types of actual; bills such as vouchers, receipts, cheques, payments, account books, financial statements with importance to different GST rates.
- Issue purchase orders like receipts, an inspection of material, issue of material from the store, accounting & valuation.
- Reports generation like basic concepts of GST, registration under GST, online pay of GST, filing return, refunds under GST.
- Bill generation such as maintenance of account books, the financial statement.
6. RCE (Rubicon Accounts Education)
RCE was established in 2007. It provides quality education in keeping with its pathway to growth. They focus on the right attitude, concept clarity, and giving personal attention. It aims to create rewarding results.
It is an accounting institute situated in Nashik and has got good reviews on online platforms. They are oriented to not only provide GST information in the course but additionally finance too. This course is best for industry experts or entrepreneurs.
- GST ensures a threshold limit irrespective of whether your manufacturer or dealer is dealing in GST or services. In the current regime, different indirect taxes have varying threshold limits.
- Trial balance
- Ratio analysis
- Indirect calculations
- Fund and cash flow statement
- Balance sheet
- Trading and profit & loss account
- Income & expense statement
- Track your inventory across warehouses
- Budget & scenario
- Order processing
- Stock aging analysis
- Stock cost estimation
GST training is a comprehensive guide to Goods & Services tax regulations. This course will clear your basics of GST. It is to give students basic theoretical to practical implications of regulating any business. They provide different modules. You can choose any if you want to take one or the whole nine modules. It is totally up to you.
- Classroom Training – Weekday/weekend both are available.
- Duration – 32 hours of training.
- Industry-Endorsed Curriculum – The content, of course, is verified by leading companies.
- 24×7 Online Support – You get 24×7 online access to course material such as presentations, recording, practice files, utility files.
- Faculty – Experienced industry professionals like CA conduct the training.
- Six Centers – It has six centers, so you can take courses from wherever you are.
- Alumni – A 50k network of students.
- Faculty – A pool of 250+ industry experts.
- Services – Soft skill training and career services.
- Introduction to GST
- Basics of Tax
- Time of supply
- Place of supply
- The taxation system in India
- Rates comparison
- Applicability of GST
- Tax invoice
- Input tax credit composition
- GST returns
- Payment of tax
- Accounting for GST
- GST in tally
- GST v/s previous indirect tax
- Independently can work on return filing, taxation, statutory compliances.
- In your consultancy, you will need to hire a professional for GST management and up-gradation
- There are vast opportunities for rising youth in Indian services as GSTP. It will be accommodating most of the working-class population and job seekers.
- Recorded videos
- Service for one year
- Weekday batch for 4 hours/day
- Weekend batch for 8 hours/day
- Total Duration = 192 hours
- Online Training = 72 hours, classroom training = 120 hours
- Prerequisite online training
- Lab-based classroom training
- Essential and practical training
- Soft skill training
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q- 1 Who should take the GST certification courses in Nashik?
- Tax professionals
- Chartered accountant
- IAS aspirants
- Law students/ LLB professionals
- MBA finance
- CS professionals
- Entrepreneurs should take GST certification courses in Nashik
- ICWA professionals
- Tax consultants
- UG/PG of commerce, finance stream
- B.com/M.com students
Q-2 Why should you pursue GST certification courses in Nashik?
GST certification courses in Nashik can give you a hike in your career, which you can not imagine. People from the finance field are taking most benefits or those already working as professionals at the corporate level. It can promote you and make you senior in your organization. You can earn extra by registering on the GST portal and becoming a representative for taxpayers. There can be exceptional growth in this field with the help of the GST course.
Q-3 Are there any eligibility criteria to participate in GST certification courses in Nashik?
Yes, there is an eligibility criterion to get participated in GST certification courses in Nashik.
- The student should belong to the finance field
For a person who already is performing in the commerce field or knows the basics of GST, this is mandatory to learn GST certification courses in Nashik.
Q-4 Are there any required skills to become the best GSTP?
There are different skills required to become a GST practitioner like:
- No.1 and the prime thing is to have comprehensive knowledge of GST prime
- Visual basic capability
- Communication skills
- Advanced excel skills
- Organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Numeric/numeracy skills
- Time management
- Analytical skills
- Honest and integrity
- Accountability skills
Q-5 How to clear the GST practitioner exam at ease?
- Know the syllabus & study it thoroughly
- Revise before appearing for the exam
- Stay updated with the latest reforms with GST law
- Register on the Nasin website in advance
- Check the NASIN website regularly before conduction
- Pay fee in advance, do not get late in this
- Check your admit card and exam center well
- Reach before 10 to 15 minutes in the center
- Bring all the mandatory documents such as pan card, voter ID card, etc
- Do not try cheating
- Avoid taking mobile phones and other prohibited gadgets in the examination hall
- Carry your water bottle to the examination hall
Do not worry! There will be no marks deduction as negative marking is not there if you choose the wrong answer, so take a deep breath and rock!
We have provided you with a number of the best GST certification courses in Nashik. Now, you have to choose which institute suits you or provides services as per your requirement.
GST has created job opportunities in millions for finance professionals. GST certainly is a cost-effective career option. It is the most demanded course and skill in the field of accounting and finance. Learning this can flourish your career well.
Like and share if you got something new to know, and comment to ask whatever questions you may have.