If you are studying finance or accounting, pursuing a GST certification course can be highly beneficial for you. But, for that, you need to be a certified GST practitioner. Among various institutions, IIM Skills deserves a special mention because of the unique features offered by them. To get the details about the features which you should from a GST certification course, you need to go through some course reviews.
In this article, I will provide you with an IIM Skills GST certification course review in detail so that you can learn about the factors that you should know while pursuing the IIM Skills GST certification course.
IIM Skills GST Certification Course Review
IIM Skills is currently the top online institute that offers courses not only in GST certification but also it offers content writing courses, digital marketing courses, and many more.
Let us know about the features that deserve special mention in the IIM Skills GST certification course review.
The Features of the GST Certification Courses Offered by IIM Skills
- Live online classes: It is one of the features that must be mentioned while writing about the IIM Skills GST certification course review. It offers the students a unique experience of line online classes with its benefits and advantages. In the classes, the students can not only learn about the details about GST, but they will also have the opportunity to clarify their doubts. IIM Skills provides all learners with a never-before experience of online classes. The duration of the course is one month.
- Online lectures: In online classes, expert mentors will enlighten the students about the course and its various aspects. They teach the students about GST in detail and also provide them with the knowledge about how pursuing the course will help them to build a career in the field and the job opportunities they will come across. The mentors ensure that all the students are learning properly by asking them to work on some in-class assignments. They encourage the students to clarify their doubts, and if they fail to attend a class, the mentors also provide them with class recordings. The duration of the classes is four hours, and the mentors organize the classes once a week, considering the convenience of the learners.
- Practical assignments: At the end of each live online class, the mentors make the students work on some practical assignments. They also ensure that each of them is submitting their assignments on time, and then they provide them with genuine feedback. The feedback helps them to work on their shortcomings and learn better. They make the learners work on the assignments that are relevant to the industrial demands. It ensures that they are learning about the market demands on one hand and also getting an idea about what they are going to deal with, on the other.
- Hands-on learning: The mentors ask their learners to complete some short assignments while they are attending the classes. It not only helps the mentors evaluate the student’s performance but also boosts their confidence. For the students who have been waiting just for a platform to showcase their talent, IIM Skills provides them with exactly what they want. Hundreds of students have got their desired platform while pursuing the course at IIM Skills and excelled in their careers.
- Freelance: The courses offered by IIM Skills are designed in a particular way and deserve to be mentioned in the IIM Skills GST certification course review. Mr. Vaibhav Kakkar, the founder of IIM Skills, has designed the courses considering some important factors like market demands, job demands, and also, he has taken special care about the learning rm process so that the students can learn the topics easily. The GST certification course offered by IIM Skills makes the students efficient enough so that they can proceed further in their careers. If they need any kind of support in their career, the mentors will provide them with the necessary guidance. Hundreds of the students have started their own careers after pursuing the GST certification course as a consultant and advisor.
- Placement: It is an important factor that a student should always remember to look for before enrolling in a course. Since it is a professional course, if the learners will not get the appropriate platform after the completion of the course, it will be difficult for them to start their careers in their respective fields. IIM Skills provides the learners with placement assistance depending on their performance and eligibility.
- Free study material: While explaining the features offered by IIM Skills and writing the IIM Skills GST certification course review, I must mention the study materials that they offer. To make the learning process easier for the learners and to provide them with the opportunity to get prepared beforehand prior to attending the classes, the mentors offer them multiple Ebooks at no cost. Free ebooks help the learners to get an idea of the topic they are going to discuss in the next class and share their opinion.
- Tools: The mentors also provide the learners with unique and multiple online tools that help them in completing their assignments easily. In addition, they do not charge for providing the learners with the tools, and they can access these tools anytime they want in the future. There are multiple online tools that are assisting the students in working on different projects, but most of them come with paid or premium versions. IIM Skills offers tools to the students without any additional cost.
- software: There is multiple software that is available on the market that helps the students to complete their tasks in a short time. IIM Skills provides the students with such software as well so that they can complete their tasks in a more efficient manner.
- Certification: It is one of the most important features of IIM Skills and must be mentioned while talking about the IIM Skills GST certification course review. IIM Skills provides all the learners with a valid and widely acclaimed course completion certificate that help them to build a career in their respective fields. A certified GST practitioner gets a better chance to get a job offer. Being a renowned online institution, IIM Skills’ course completion certificates are well acclaimed all over the country and even outside the country as well because they also offer their courses abroad.
Read about the Top 7 GST Certification courses in Lucknow
Apart from these features, IIM Skills also provides the students with some additional benefits. IIM Skills GST certification course review must include these features.
- Master certification: All the courses offered by IIM Skills are Master certification courses that ensure the authenticity of these courses. The course ensures that the learners get a good grip over the topic discussed, and they can excel in their careers with the required knowledge.
- Practical learning: Despite being an online institution, IIM Skills has taken the value of proper learning and education into consideration. The mentors ensure that the students will be familiar with the practical concept regarding GST, and they will acquire deep knowledge about the methods and strategies for practicing GST. The courses offered by IIM Skills not only enlighten the students about GST and its intricacies but also prepare them so that they can start their own careers as GST practitioners.
- Access to the tools: Students will be provided with required tools and software, and also they will be able to access them for an unlimited period of time. Most of the online courses that provide the students with this kind of tool are usually for a limited period of time. IIM SKills offers these tools to the learners for an unlimited period of time and that too, without any charges. They do not have to pay to access the tools in the future as well.
- Support system: IIM Skills’ customer support is another feature that should be mentioned in the article explaining the IIM Skills GST certification course review. If you are facing any difficulty regarding the LMS or learning manganese system or login processes all you need to do is just informing them about your difficulty. They will fix the issue right after that.
- LMS: IIM Skills offers LMS to all the students. LMS is a unique learning management system that makes the process of tracking the learning system much easier. In LMS, students will get all the details about the courses they have covered and the courses they are yet to cover. All their assignments, projects will be uploaded there, and they can easily track their progress throughout the course. The most important factor is they can also get access to their online classes there, and if required, they can watch the videos to getting any information regarding a topic. The students can access the LMS for an unlimited period of time.
- Trainers: It is another most important feature of the IIM Skills’ GST certification course and must be mentioned in the article dealing with IIM Skills GST certification course review. The mentors are experts in the field of GST and will provide the learners with the most relevant knowledge on the topic.
- Accessibility: Courses offered by IIM Skills can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The mentors have ensured that the students do not miss a single lesson no matter wherever they are in the world. The easy access to the courses is another feature for the popularity of the institution.
Dive into the list of the Top 6 GST Certification Courses in Gurgaon
The Modules of IIM Skills GST Certification Courses:
The entire GST certification course offered by IIM Skills is divided into nine modules for a better understanding of the students and tracking the learning process. The nodules are designed in a way that will ensure the gradual and in-depth learning process.
The topic of these nine modules are mentioned one by one in this IIM Skills GST certification course reviews, and they are:
1 First, they will teach the students about GST in detail and the importance of the knowledge of GST. They also provide them with detailed knowledge about the ways GST impacts businesses.
- In the second module, the mentors will cover the different aspects of GST and its structure.
- In this module, the student will learn in detail about the registration process and the eligibility criteria for qualifying as a GST practitioner. It is the most important module as the registration process, and the criteria are some of the most discussed topics nowadays.
- The mentors will teach the students about invoicing in this module. They will provide them with a detailed knowledge of the rules and regulations of invoicing.
- In this module, the process of filing GST returns will be covered. It is another important topic because to become a GST practitioner and consultant. Therefore, the students need to learn about the topic in detail.
- In this module, the mentors will talk about the different composition schemes under GST.
- The students will learn about RCM in this module. The mentors will explain all the required and relevant information about the reverse charge mechanism.
- In module eight, the learners will learn about the process of billing under GST and how to do it digitally. It is called E-way billing.
- In the final module, the learners will learn about tax credits and payment processes under GST. By the time they will be covering the final module, the learners will learn about all the important aspects of GST.
These are the nine modules that are covered by IIM Skills in one month and all of these topics are the most relevant topics, especially the processes of registration to become a GST practitioner and the process of E-billing.
Careers to Opt for After Pursuing GST Certification Courses
The GST certification courses are in high demand nowadays because of their increasing popularity and the job options the certified GST practitioners are provided with.
After completing the course, you can opt for any of these below-mentioned careers, and all of them are highly popular jobs.
- You can start your career as a tax consultant. People often need to consult with them regarding GST.
- You can also start your career as a tax accountant. If you are already studying finance or accounting-related subjects, then GST certification courses will be highly beneficial for your career.
- By starting your career as a tax analyst, you can explore a new field associated with GST. You can help people by making them aware of the various aspects related to GST.
- You can also choose to be a tax associate.
- After completing the course, you can establish your career as a tax manager. All of these courses are highly in demand and the IIM Skills GST certification course review has provided you with detailed knowledge about the benefits and job opportunities after pursuing the course.
Things You Must Know Before Enrolling in GST Certification Course:
Before enrolling in any GST certification course, you have to gain knowledge about some important factors. IIM Skills GST certification course review will mention all of those aspects.
- Knowledge of GST: You need to have proper knowledge about GST or Goods and Service Tax before enrolling in the course to become a certified GST practitioner because if you do not know what it is about, then you will not be able to look for career opportunities and put your skills to good use. Moreover, it will also be difficult for you to grasp the gist of study sessions. So make sure, before you enroll for a GST certification course, you study GST well.
2. Logical thinking: To start your career as a successful GST practitioner, it is very important that you have the ability to think logically. You must possess the ability to think logically if you want to build your career in this field after the course completion. If you will start your journey as a tax consultant, tax manager, and tax analyzer, you need to suggest people about strategies, and to do that you need to analyze the details and provide your clients with a logical solution.
3. Quick solution: If you start your journey as a tax consultant or tax manager, you need to deal with a lot of clients, and all of them will discuss their perspectives with you. If you cannot think quickly and come up with a quick solution, it will not be good for your career.
4. Communication: Apart from that, you need to have good communication skills to communicate with them freely. You need to understand their concern and also have to provide them with the appropriate solutions. To do that, you need to make your point very clear so that they can understand what you are suggesting.
5. Organizing: You need to know how to organize things properly to suggest to your clients the best suitable way out.
6. Time management: You need to handle a lot of clients and provide them with solutions. You also need to analyze their data and suggest a solution. So you need to learn time management if you want to be successful in your career.
7. Accounts: You need to learn about accounting. Since GST is all about numerics, you need to deal with numbers, and if you are a student of finance or accounting, the learning process will be easier for you.
8. Confidentiality: You need to maintain the confidentiality of your clients. A GST practitioner works as a guide and advisor to hundreds of clients, and if they do not maintain confidentiality, it goes against their ethics.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What are the benefits of pursuing a GST certification course?
- The GST certification course is about having detailed knowledge about GST and the methods of registration, accounting, and tax management. After Pursuing the course, you can start working as a tax consultant, tax manager as well as tax analyst.
2. What is the best institution that offers a GST certification course?
- Among all the online courses, IIM Skills offers the best GST certification course and it is the top institution providing students with online courses in various fields like content writing and digital marketing, etc. The unique features offered by IIM Skills make it the top institution, and they also offer a guaranteed internship to their learners.
3. How Much can a GST practitioner earn?
- It depends on the type of services the GST practitioner offers. Usually, in India, a GST practitioner can earn up to 5 to 6 lakhs per annum, depending on the type of services the person offers.
The IIM Skills GST certification course review provided you with detailed knowledge about the features you look for when enrolling for a GST certification course. IIM Skills is currently the best GST certification course provider because of the unique features they offer to the students.
The best part of their curriculum is that it is designed considering the market demands and will provide you with the most relevant knowledge in this field. Along with it, they offer certification courses that are highly acclaimed all over India and abroad.
The course review explains all the factors that make IIM Skills the most popular institution. It provides the students with the knowledge and offers them a suitable platform so that they can build their careers in their respective fields. After going through the entire article, you can decide which is the best course that offers all the features and will help you excel in your career.
IIM Skills provides all the learners with multiple facilities. Therefore, they ensure that the students are learning something and provide the learners with the necessary guidance to build their careers.
If you are interested in pursuing a GST certification course, then you can join IIM Skills. But, before you do that, you can enroll in the free demo classes to get a clear idea of the GST certification course offered by IIM Skills. After attending the class, you will get an idea of the multiple opportunities the course can offer and help you build your career.