Search engine optimization (SEO) is very popular in the era of the Internet. It is important in business today because it helps make one’s website more visible, attracting visitors looking for products or services related to the website. Therefore, SEO courses are in demand, and the article below has discussed the best SEO training in Pune, one of the business centers of the country.
SEO Marketing Types in SEO Training:
- On-page SEO:
On-page SEO is about producing high-quality content with the right keywords. It includes texts, images, and videos relevant to users. The content includes keywords in the headings and body of the copy like meta descriptions, internal links within the site, external links to other reputable sites, and with a keyword focus. The aim of SEO is;
- To get an insight into the context of the webpage,
- Identify the page related to a search query.
- Locating a page that has been optimized to rank well on SERPs
- Off-page SEO:
This is the process done outside the website to enhance rankings. This is done mainly by backlinks, which are links on other sites that connect back to your website. This can be done by businesses that form partnerships through social media marketing and guest blogging on other sites. There are two types of page SEO that we have to look into. They are link-related SEO and non-link-related SEO.
- Link-related SEO:
The main part of off-page SEO is blacklining. The quality of the backlinks influences the quality of the content, and the most useful and informative backlinks increase the visibility of the website and help it rank higher in the SERP. The three main categories are:
This is a link given by the blogger based on his own interest in his favorite products or services, and the website owner has taken no action with regard to it.
Manually built links:
This links your website with others by offering to share your content or site with customers or influencers.
Self-created links are about adding a backlink to an online directory, signature, blog comment, or press release.
This link was created primarily through social media marketing. This is about drawing traffic to your website from other outside sources. The offline strategies are guest blogging, linked and unlinked brand mentions, and influencer marketing.
- Technical SEO
This is about using non-content elements on your website by making changes to the backend structures and the foundation of your web pages. It allows users to have easier access and readability. If the website is of high quality and has a clear way of communicating with search engines, there is more scope for visibility.
What is the Role of SEO Professionals?
Search engine optimization is the science of increasing the visibility of a website in search results. The role of SEO specialists in the company is very important because they help in changing, analyzing, and testing the company’s website so as to appear on the first page in Google and Bing, which helps develop business by attracting more customers.
What Are The Four SEO Marketing Tactics in SEO Training?
- Keyword research:
The most important aspect of SEO marketing is keyword research; without the right keywords, there is no chance for the visibility and popularity of a particular website. Customers use search engines to find products, so the keyword should be carefully chosen. There are many keyword research tools that can help choose the right keyword for a particular topic.
- Competitive analysis:
The next step in SEO marketing is to find your competitors and analyze should be analyzed, and using the same keyword research tools, they can be improved.
- Active link building
Link building is the other way of increasing traffic to your site, and for this, the help of other authoritative websites can be enlisted to publish your content on their sites, and if required, it can also be done through paid advertising.
4. Image Optimization:
Images also play a very important role as content, so the selection of images should be done very carefully. The size of the images should also be noted because large images take more time to load. Further large image sizes may cause Google and other search engines to penalize the ranking of the website.
The Career Scope After SEO Training in Pune:
SEO is the most popular career in today’s business world, and the demand for SEO specialists is on the rise in the marketing field which in turn led to many courses related to SEO training in Pune. Some of the SEO job roles are SEO specialist, SEO analyst, SEO executive, social media strategist, SEO intern, SEO media manager, and SEO analyst.
The experts in SEO are highly paid because they produce more business leads. Professionals in this field work directly with stakeholders to grow the business. However, in order to outperform the competition, both technical and non-technical skills must be well developed.
Other best courses in Pune:
- Content Writing Courses in Pune
- Digital Marketing Courses in Pune
- GST Certification Courses in Pune
- Technical Writing Courses in Pune
- Financial Modeling Courses in Pune
Top 5 SEO Training Institutes in Pune:
1. IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS is one of the fastest-growing Ed-tech companies globally since 2015. It offers a variety of courses online and has trained more than 35000 learners. The SEO training in Pune provided by IIM SKILLS is a blend of practical and internship training to get more exposure to real job experience.
It offers online and self-paced learning with affordable pricing and it is one of the best institutes for SEO training in Pune for different levels of learning.
SEO Course Content: The course covers core topics in nine modules.
Introduction to the Fundamentals of SEO
- Types of SEO
- Role of SEO in digital marketing
- Expected Outcomes of SEO
Setting up the right niche
- Choosing an appropriate niche
- Niches of different degrees of interest
- Understanding your website’s reliability
- Understanding your own interface
- Getting a good user experience
- On-page SEO:
- Topics on keyword research, types of keywords
- SEO pages
- Internal and external links
- Indexing and no indexing
- Meta description
- Tags and categories
- 404 error
- Canonical URLs
- Introduction to off-page
- Fundamentals of backlinks
- Types of links
- Local SEO
- Content creation topics
- Technical SEO
- HTTP vs. HTTP servers
- XML Sitemap
- Internal and external links
- Broken links
- Title length and meta length
- Structured data
- Schemas (implementation and more)
- Fundamentals of the search console
- Search results
- Site coverage
- Site map
- What is GA?
- How to register with GA
- Custom reports and alerts
- Bounce rate and engagement rate
- Mobile Experience
- Traffic behavior
- Training on SEO with a paid internship for two months
- Start a career as a certified SEO specialist.
- Establishment of one’s own SEO firm
- Master the techniques of SEO with online publishing
- Learn how to rank your blog or website on Google
- Dedicated placement support and interview support
- Continuous support with post-training mentorship
The duration of the course is 4 weeks and an 8-week paid internship, which includes a 16-hour live lecture.
Eligibility criteria: Anybody can enroll for the course because the course covers all basic and advanced topics of SEO.
Course fee: The course fee is approximately £14,900.
IIM SKILLS is one of the best institutes providing SEO training in Pune, offering online classes to students of all levels. Those who are looking for advanced search engine optimization courses in Pune can select this training provider because it has flexible timing and classes.
2. Seven Mentor:
Seven Mentor has been growing with the latest notions in the field of digital marketing, and it is one of the best course providers of SEO training. Seven mentor trains with the updated version of the SEO concepts, and this is India’s only practical-based training program. They give both practical and theoretical knowledge of SEO.
- Creation and website planning
- Concepts of on-site optimization
- Email marketing techniques
- Mobile Web Marketing Strategies and Ideas
- Online reputation marketing
- Lead generation
- Keyword research and tools
- Content marketing
- Backlink generation
- Blackhat SEO techniques
- Affiliate marketing
- Techniques for obtaining a freelancing project
- A deep study of 100+ tools used for SEO analysis
- Page authority
- Referring domain
- Do-follow links
- No-follow links
- Anchor links
- Practical coaching and hands-on instruction
- Training based on customer-based case studies
- Classes based on real projects for training
- Lectures from professionals with strong practical and theoretical knowledge
- A certificate after completion of the course is provided, and it is accredited by global companies.
The course lasts 90 to 110 hours, which includes working on real-world projects and attending class lectures.
The course is provided for all levels, from basic to advanced for experts. So, the course can be taken by freshmen to working professionals can improve their knowledge. This is one of the most affordable SEO training in Pune, with plenty of opportunities to learn from live projects and industry experts. The training institute provides 100 percent placement assistance and a step-by-step guide to finding a job at top companies.
3. Premium Digital Marketing School
The premium school of digital marketing is a well-known institute for SEO training in Pune. It has provided quality and standard training from the basic level to the academic level, and it is spread over 8 branches all over India. The SEO training provided by this institute best suits advanced-level professionals, but someone new to advertising can also do the course since the course content covers all the basic topics.
The course has four modules. The following are the key topics covered in the content:
- E-commerce SEO
- Choosing an e-commerce CMS
- Choosing and optimizing internal site search for SEO
- Configuring and optimizing product categories
- Setting up product filters for SEO
- Menus and navigation
- Inventory management
- Product pages
- Product recommendations and UGC
- Internal linking structures and merchandising
- Analytics and measurability
- Marketing and attracting customers
- Google Tag Manager
- An Insight into Google Tag Manager
- Master Google Analytics implementation.
- Basics of data layers
- Use of a data layer
- Advanced Google Analytics Course
- Event tracking
- Cross-device user tracking in Google Analytics
- Custom dimensions: track individual users
- Content grouping in Google Analytics
- Sub-domain tracking in Google Analytics
- Cross-domain tracking
- E-commerce and conversions
- Customer Journey
- Attribution modeling
- Google Data Studio
- Getting started with a free Data Studio account
- Creation and customization of a range of data visualizations.
- Create reusable report templates
- Create advanced visualizations (maps, scatter charts, and bullet charts).
- Tell compelling stories with your data.
- Interactive analytical dashboards with your own data that are creative and interactive
- Holds the best placement record.
- Career-oriented advanced course content
- The learning experience with cutting-edge technology
- Hands-on, practical work on real projects
- Career guidance and preparation
- 6 months of membership
- One-on-one mentoring
The duration of the course is over 2 months, which includes 30 hours of training.
Professionals with a marketing background, online advertisers, sales, PR, communication, and IT professionals can enroll in this course.
4. Victorious Digital
Victorrious Digital is a training institute founded in 2014 and it is a top-rated institute for SEO training in Pune. The training provided by this institute has 51 modules that cover the whole of SEO. The training in Victorious Digital Institute focuses more on practical learning and prepares learners job ready so that it guarantees placement to the learners.
The training offered by this institute covers theoretical and practical SEO on-page and Off-page. This is one of the best and most trustworthy institutes to take SEO training in Pune.
- SEO (search engine optimization)
- Fundamentals of search engines
- Introduction to digital marketing
- Types of search engines
- Concepts on spiders, crawling, and indexing
- About cache dates
2. Google algorithm
- Google Panda
- Google Penguin
- Google Hummingbird
- Mobile gedddon
- Google EMD-exact match domain
- Google Pigeon
- Google rankbrain
- Google possum
- Google Fred
- Domain and hosting
- Domain names and extensions
- Web server and web hosting
- Booking a domain
- Booking a host
Example: Godaddy, Bigrock, Hostgator
- Website Analysis
Concepts of server, domain, and hosting
- Keyword research
- Introduction to keyword research
- Choosing the right keyword
- Different types of keywords
- Keyword analysis
- Analysis of keyword density
- Tools for keyword research
- About keyword proximity
- Keyword prominence
- Keyword frequency and keyword streaming
- Localized keyword research
- On-page SEO activity
- Introduction to on-page optimization
- Title, description, and keyword tags
- Titles, meta descriptions, and snippets
- H1 to H6 tags and their descriptions
- importance of keywords
- Internal and external links
- Anchor text
- Image tag optimization
- Content optimization
- SEO-friendly content
- URL structure/optimization
- Robots txt
- difference between HTTP and HTTPS
- Google SEO guidelines
- Website architecture
7. SEO Concepts:
- Introduction to search engine optimization
- Keyword density
- Bounce rate
- Keyword research and analysis
- Sandbox effect
- Google Penalty
- About black hat SEO and white hat SEO
- Good and bad SEO techniques
- Google PageRank
- Domain authority
- Inbound links and outbound links
- Link building
- Link farming
- Advance SEO
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Generation of Google Webmaster Code
- Uploading Google Webmaster Code
- Structured data
- Solving webmaster error lists
- Schema Markup
- Data Highlighter
- Google Analytics Tool
- Generating Google Analytics Code
- Uploading Google Analytics code
- Creating costume reports
- Goal and funnel
- Generating all types of reports
- List of additional tools
- Backlink checker
- Broken link checker
- Penalty checker
- Dos and don’ts in SEO
- SEO off-page activities
- Search engine submissions
- Directory submission
- Blog Submission
- Article submission
- Social bookmarking
- Blog posting and commenting
- Free classifieds
- Press release submission
- Image submission
- Documentation sharing
- Forum Posting
- Video sharing
- Google Webmaster Tool
- An Insight into the Google Webmaster Tool
- Understanding the search appearance
- Rich cards
- HTML improvements
- Accelerated pages
- Search Traffic
- Search Analytics
- Links to your site
- Internal links
- Manual actions
- International Targeting
- Mobile usability
- Google Index
- Blocked resources
- Remove URLs
- URL parameters
- Google Analytics
- The importance of analytics for business
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Installing analytics code on the site
- Analytics account structure
- Create an account with Google Analytics.
- Settings in analytics
- Understanding the bounce rate
- Meaning of “real-time” in analytics
- Page views
- Session duration
- Bounce rate
- Demographics in your Google Analytics account
- Language in your Google Analytics account
- Check user flow in Google Analytics.
- Acquisition in Google Analytics
- Understanding goals and conversions
- Setting up goals
- Types of goals
- The importance of funnels
- SEO tools
- SEO Site Checkup Tool
- Alexa rank
- Broken link checker
- XML sitemap generator tool
- Website speed testing software
- NP website analysis tool
- Competitor analysis tool
- Mobile responsiveness checker tool
- Google AdWords Keyword Planner
- Backlink checker software
14. Local SEO
- What is local SEO?
- importance of local SEO
- Submission to Google My Business
- Completing the profile
- Local SEO ranking signals
- Negative local SEO signals
- Citations and local
- 100% job assessment
- Industry expert trainer
- Affordable fees
- Google Ads and Analytics Certification
- Student feedback sessions
- 100% practical training
- Live projects for practical
- Google webmaster access
- Flexible batch timing
- Presentations on each module
- always leave doors open
- Updated tools
- Placement preparation
There are no mandatory requirements in the candidate’s eligibility criteria. Anyone from a beginner to an advanced level can take this course because it covers all relevant topics in advanced SEO training in Pune.
The fee structure varies for different batches as per their level of digital marketing background and need, so it should be discussed through direct communication.
5. Digital Vidya
Digital Vidya started delivering digital marketing courses in 2013 and it received great acceptance for online training in Asia. The SEO training in Pune provided by Digital Vidya has trained over 61,000 professionals. Digital Vidya provides live instructor-led classes.
- Introduction to SEO
- Understanding search engines
- Crawling, indexing, and ranking
- Preliminary research
- Gather metrics
- Keyword mapping
- Understanding website build-up
- On-page SEO
- Meta tags
- Heading tags
- Keyword placement
- Internal linking
- URL optimization
- Image optimization
- Canonical URLs
- Schema markup
- SSL implementation
- Understanding site maps and Robots.txt files
- Site speed optimization
- Off-page SEO
- Recognizing link building
- Do or do not follow
- Link-building tactics
- Directory listings
- Forum and FAQ sites
- Blog comments
- Blog submissions
- Guest postings
- Press release
- Social bookmarking
- Content Submission
- Understanding SEO metrics
- domain authority and page authority
- Citation flow and trust flow
- SEO audit
- Website SEO audit
- Content checks
- On-page audit
- Off-page audit
- Competitor analysis
- Traffic analysis
- Backlink analysis
- Live instructor-led sessions
- Lifetime access to the latest content and video presentations
- Hands-on projects and assignments
- 24/7 support from trainers on the discussion forum
The period, of course, is one month.
The candidates with marketing backgrounds include sales and marketing professionals, entrepreneurs, digital marketing professionals, students, and other professionals like IT and HR.
The course fee is 11,900 yen
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. What is the prerequisite for SEO training in general?
There are no mandatory requirements for enrolling in SEO training. The participants of the course can be professionals from digital backgrounds, advertisers, businessmen, or even non-marketing students for the beginner-level course.
2. What skills should be developed through SEO training?
The key skills are research ability, critical thinking, problem-solving, experimentation, business spirit, adaptability, communication, and the ability to learn. These skills will be developed through live project training, and finally, self-interest plays a key role in boosting these skills.
3. What should a candidate know before learning SEO?
It is always good to have an idea before we begin to learn something to start a career. It is better to read Google’s search engine optimization guide so that you can get an introduction to SEO. This helps one to know what will be learned through SEO courses and whether there is any relevance to their career or plan. Preparation for a goal is aided by prior knowledge.
4. How is SEO training in Pune provided?
Professional digital marketing course providers provide up-to-date industry knowledge through training. It is given through online classes with live sessions. The recorded videos and lectures are provided as study support materials. Learners have options like online, offline, or blended learning and can learn at their own pace.
5. How is the SEO course assessed?
The courses on SEO training are assessed at the end of the course through exams or tests conducted by the course providers. There are certifications upon completion of the course that is recognized globally and also by the government.
In brief, search engine optimization (SEO) training in Pune is provided by the best-reputed institutes discussed above. The course can be completed at your own pace from the comfort of your own home, and it is well worth learning because there is a high demand in all booming business fields.